Workshop Proposal Submission Page
- Please complete the form below to submit your proposal to present a workshop at Hallowed Homecoming: A Samhain Retreat 2017.
- Please note that all fields with the * are required in order to submit your proposal.
- All workshop proposals will be reviewed by the planning team and confirmation of acceptance will be provided prior to October 1st.
- You do not need to be registered before submitting your proposal but must be registered by the below deadline in order for your proposal to be considered.
- DEADLINE for workshop proposals is September 1, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Please propose workshops related to Samhain or the dark time of the year, such as the late harvest, ancestor work, protection work, transformation, shadow work, etc.
2) Workshops that require fees must abide by the Park's regulations regarding financial transactions (see our Rules page for info). Any workshop fees must be obtained prior to the event through our web site and we will pass on any collected fees to the presenter.
* Our Web-Master will be in touch to make the specific arrangements.
3) Workshop slots are a maximum of 90 minutes in length, but may be less than the full time allotted.
* If your workshop has different time requirements, please note in the Scheduling Requirements below.
4) We suggest workshops which will be appropriate for those of all levels of training & experience. Our goal is that the material presented will be enlightening for the beginner and engaging for those who are more experienced.
Note: Due to the number of available workshop slots, please note that not all workshop proposals will make it in to the schedule.